We are quickly expanding and looking for native-speaking Spanish and French teachers. Teaching assignments are made based on each teacher’s availability and performance. Looking to join our Piiña team?
We are seeking teachers that possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Teaching experience with children/adults
- Native or native level proficiency in Spanish/French
- Professional proficiency in English
- Enjoys if not love working with children between the ages of 1-13.
- Great team player
- Be professional and feel comfortable interacting with a variety of people including adults and children.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational abilities: organize workload, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and show initiative
- Committed to meeting the needs of the families we serve
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma. College/University credit hours in education are a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
- Teach Piiña Sprouts in various community locations and schools.
- Execute high energy full immersion classes
- Inform parents/caregiver of their child’s progress
- Willing to learn new things and eager to acquire new skills and knowledge.
- Attend all trainings and workshops
- Participate in marketing events in the community
- Plan lessons prior to the day of execution; including materials and props.
Join Our Team!
Inquire today! Submit your resume, cover letter, at least 4 professional references, and 2 letters of recommendation to: email@example.com